Here’s Why You Need A Citroen Nemo In 2016
The Citroen Nemo van is a good choice for someone in need of Load space. The compact van is deceptively spacious. With its Extenso passenger seat, it quickly provides more space when necessary. The seat can also fold and serve as a table. The Nemo also offers plenty of storage space with its deep glove compartment and pocket doors. It can handle large parcels and is built to endure their continuous dropping.
The Nemo comes in a diesel and petrol model with the diesel model using Fiat’s 1,248cc 74bhp MultiJet engine and the Peugeot Citroen 1,360cc 72bhp for the petrol engine model. Both engines are reliable on the road and provide efficient fuel economy. It’s easy to get around in the Nemo because of its compact size and manoeuvrability. The van also makes it easy to park with the rear parking sensors.
The 10 Best Small Vans of 2015
If you are looking at various van options, here are some of the best picks:
1. Volkswagen Caddy – One of the most popular vans in the UK market with low tyres that are rolling resistant. It has two engine models; Candy Maxi and Caddy, and it has a strong build.
2. Ford Transit Connect – A beautiful van that has an enhanced aerodynamic design. It is built for fuel economy and provides a lot of cargo room.
3. Citreon Berlingo – An economical vehicle offering up to 5-passenger seating and it also comes in an electric model.
4. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter – The van is suitable for cargo and passenger transport, and comes with safety gears.
5. Fiat Fiorino – A small van that offers a good amount of load space with a folding passenger seat for possible extension.
6. Vauxhall Vivaro – A practical vehicle with a sturdy build. It comes in two height models and offers fuel economy on the road.
7. Renault Kangoo – A very energy efficient van with a 1.5 dCi turbodiesel engine and excellent fuel economy.
8. Vauxhall Combo – Offers good load space and handles well on the road.
9. Fiat Doblo Cargo – Comes in different sizes and styles, and is smooth on the road
10. Mercedes Citan – Shares diesel engine options with Renault Kangoo but offers more comfort.
How to Fix Up Cars Interior on the Cheap
It is possible to fix the interior of your van without spending too much money on it. You just have to get the right materials. For instance, you can sew up a torn car seat instead of buying a brand new one. Cleaning the carpet will give it a fresh look. Applying lubricants will also keep the moving parts working. Shop online for used parts that can fit into your van’s interior when it needs repairs.